Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight

I will start by saying I am not one of the obsessed girls or women that think they can marry Edward Cullen and be ok with the fact that he is a vampire. Um really? I just never understood the fascination with the books. I barely have time to read for my classes let alone read three or four books about fantasy and vampires. Well anyways I got to witness first hand the obsession with Twilight when the video was released. My roommate had been talking about it for weeks and went the the midnight party thing at Wal Mart so she could have it first. Since the majority of the girls I know have read the books and are addicted in some way to wanting to be with a vampire I found myself disinterested in the idea of watching or reading the books. Maybe it is the vampires plot to make the human race more accepting of them so they can all come and suck our blood? Well I will be the one with the wooden stake or silver bullet to save myself.

Oh and for the record I think the actor that plays Edward Cullen looks way better in Harry Potter being a cocky wizard.

1 comment:

  1. My wife put me onto a series of vampire/witch/etc. novels by Tate Hallaway that deal with the problem of having a boyfriend who needs to suck people's blood. Twilight holds no interest to me, but the Hallaway books have been great.

    ReplyDelete