Monday, March 2, 2009

Drug Use

I love the show Intervention. Learning about drugs and the "drug years" is something I find really interesting. Well if you haven't heard of intervention it is a show that follows an addict and then the family plans an intervention to get the drug user to rehab. One of the worst (but most interesting) episodes I ever saw was about a girl named Allison. She was addicting to huffing, which I honestly never saw as a bad addiction. I heard when I was younger about huffing into like a bag or something with spray paint but Allison huffed computer duster. So to my surprise after watching the episode of Intervention like months ago I hear about Ashley Page. She was huffing while driving and passed out. I seriously couldn't believe it, like when TV comes to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment