Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogging

Like I have stated in a previous blog, I started this blog as part of a class assignment. To say I was unhappy about it was an understatement because I had a misconception of what a blog can be. I had only viewed the blogs that are about others lives and how it is so hard and depressing so I pretty much decided I wasn't being that annoying emo blogger that hates life and just wants to share that with the world. So I guess if that is what you are expecting of this blog, nice try it's never going to happen. As I started actually diving into the blogging I realized I actually enjoyed it. I really liked that I was getting my news information and then turning it into a blog. I learned a lot but that brings me to today where I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon I guess. I need to start blogging more obviously but I think it has to do with the news. I hear the same stuff almost everyday and I am sick of it and therefore never have anything to blog about.

1 comment:

  1. Try some new sources of the news. I would suggest http://obscurestore.com as a starting point, or take a look at http://randomculture.com. A different look at the news.

    ReplyDelete