Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh my weirdo


Since I have commented previously about having problems finding news that interests me enough to have some sort of opinion my professor gave me a link to some alternative news sources. As I am scrolling through http://obscurestore.com I run across a story that I honestly stopped dead in my skimming tracks to read, Car wash sex act humiliated Saginaw, judge tells defendant. So I read because well I think it's obviously why I read it. Anyway so this guy in Michigan was pleasuring himself at a car wash with the vacuum cleaner and now he says that he cant go anywhere without people staring at him and he cant find a job. A police officer caught him in the act so he got a ticket for indecent exposure. OK well I would stare at you too if you used a car vacuum cleaner to pleasure yourself. Like he honestly expects people to take him seriously when he used a PUBLIC vacuum (you know to use on your carpets or seat, not your penis) to try and get off. I was honestly astonished, not only have I never heard of someone trying this but in a public place. You were begging to get caught. Was the 75 cent suck job really worth it?


Oh and I would also like to point out in the article that they give his home address, as if he isn't already paranoid of people staring at him.

1 comment:

  1. One of the great series of stories on Obscure Store is about people who drive their cars into buildings.

    ReplyDelete