Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rule the World


As I sit here still jobless and graduating in May I began to think of all my college friends that don't have jobs as well. So then I began thinking that we could pretty much live on an island and rule it. With all the people that we know in our lives that have different skills you could run a business, a town, or even an island. As I have said before I went to Chicago and our morning routine began with a trip down the block to the Corner Bakery to start planning the days activity. Every since I left I have been wanting Corner Bakery breakfast bad, so then I started thinking of my college friends and all I am missing in the equation is the rich friend who can afford to take over the Starbucks and franchise it into the Corner Bakery this town needs. I would have an HR person, managers, PR person, and a lot of people to be the waitstaff. I think it is legit and it would feed my craving, and need for a job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment