Sunday, April 26, 2009



Daisy of Love premiered tonight and one of my favorite reality shows of the moment is Tough Love. I am a sucker for trashy reality television like I Love New York and Rock of Love. But I miss my favorite the Girls Next Door with Holly, Bridget, and Kendra who were all dating Hugh Hefner. It was such a good show and I loved it but it ended horribly. Not one of the girls is dating him anymore and Holly last I knew was dating Criss Angel, Bridget is dating a movie producer, and Kendra is engaged to a sports player. It is depressing and the final episode was so sad but Tough Love is beginning to fill that void I had with Girls Next Door.



Tough Love is hilarious. Pretty much the show is women with different relationship problems are given some tough love from a match maker (and he is super hot fyi). But anyway it is good so check it out sometime, on VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment