Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dead Week

So I hear it every year and I dread the week before finals no matter how much I have going on because it sucks every time. I am in my last semester at UNK and ready to get out of here and have a little break before I find a job. Dead week is kicking my butt this year. It is called dead week because it is supposed to be a little break before finals week, at least that is what the rumor is every year. Well turns out the only thing about the week that can be proven is that teachers are not allowed to assign any new week that wasn't on the syllabus since the beginning of the semester. So generally what I get out of dead week is the fact that all projects, papers, stories, and anything possible is due this week. Thats cool if my major wasnt communications and therefore all I do it projects, papers, and stories. I have one test during finals week....ONE. But I have a million and one things to do this week. AHHHHHH I needed that little venting session, much appreciated and I'm sure any student would agree Dead Week=Hell Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment